But right now before the possible alarming impact of artificial intelligence, we could in the today, the now, enjoy learning about some interesting facts.
Let us read along to understand how Artificial intelligence is impacting our world.
- It is interesting to note that research on artificial intelligence is not only a few years ago, the inception of AI goes back to 1950’s. Alan Turning is coined as the father of AI, back in the day he invested a test based on natural language conversion with a machine.
- Did you know that a lot of video games that engage humans over the time are based on a technique of artificial intelligence and is called Expert System? This technique is knowledge-based and can imitate areas of intelligent behaviour, with a goal to mimic the human ability of senses, perception and reasoning.
- Autonomous vehicles are no longer a thing of the far future. The knight rider might actually become a reality in as close as the next 2-3years or less. These cars are based on the artificial intelligence to recognise the driving conditions and adapt the behaviour. These cars are in the test phase, already developed and almost ready to hit the road.
- There is a race that is warming up between social media corporations over perfecting the use of artificial intelligence to enhance customer experience. Facebook and Twitter are two companies essentially applying AI to match relevant content to the people. Leading this race is Google, coming across as one of the most preferred and reliable search engines.
- IBM has created a supercomputer based on AI, called Watson. One of the major challenges of creating Watson was the programming which needed to be done so that it could understand questions in most of the common languages and the ability to attend to those questions in real time. The development is such that currently Watson is not only applied in various industries but was recently successful in teaching people how to cook.